Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Tunnel to Blue



Daddy's gone down the rum dum hole. Think I'm bitter? Think twice. Every second day I live, thoughts of a never ending river of disconnect seeks to reason why there's no pain. Maybe I didn't know him at all. Is that cause enough for this irreversible separation? Truth is, I chose the conditioning. Lost all instincts to moor myself to betrayed birthrights. Predestined to live, learn, accept, forgive, hurt, hate, lust, resent, recoil, forget - canonic human fate.


"For all the things I'm losing
I might as well resign myself to try and make a change..."



And now twenty years hence I claim peace with all remembrances of
life’s uncanny route. This spirit lives on - sighing, yearning, happy to breathe.

“Me my thoughts are flower strewn,
Ocean storm, bayberry moon…”



Deep in your eyes a whisper gathers; I once was you

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home